Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Still here

Well well, I'm finally getting around to another posting.

I have a few new sketches to show. Including one of the Dread Pirate Roberts. We showed the movie to our daughter for the first time recently and I couldn't help but do a sketch of it. I know there are a lot of flaws with it, but I had fun slapping it down on 'paper' none the less.
I'll probably re-visit it again at a later date. But then again, I've said that about a lot of my sketches...

There is also a sketch of a young Kaneda and Tetsuo horsing around.
Valiant Comic's character Rai in more traditional Japanese attire than the gung-fu pants that he is usually drawn wearing.
And, since my drawing hand is greatly influenced by media in my life, I did a sketch of Aang practicing some Baguazhang.

Hope you all dig the sketches, and I hope to see you back online sometime soon.





No comments:

Post a Comment