Wednesday, November 28, 2012

A Change of Seasons

Good evening everyone. It's been a while

Well, since we last saw each other I have found myself to be back in the job hunt with a lot of my fellow coworkers. Not the best thing to be reporting, and it has been a crazy couple of weeks, but the wheels are turning again and I feel that good things are on their way. But if you know of a company looking for an experienced Test Lead/Tester, drop me a line.

But while I have some new free time I think that I'll return to this blog again. And to start things off, here are some sketches I did a couple of days ago. It was a 'daddy/daughter drawing hour' and this is what my paper looked like. My daughter was fascinated by the hatching and tried to do it all over her paper and a little on mine too.

Hope you like em.

No comments:

Post a Comment