Friday, March 8, 2013

First!!!

Well well well, good evening everyone.

I finally found the time to get a sketch done. I know, I know. You've all given up on me, and are about ready to start tearing me a new one. But let me first explain my recent absence.

I landed a new job contracting at a game company in downtown Seattle. And to help save some extra money (as well as my sanity) I joined a vanpool with some new/old coworker. But that means that I'm out the door by 7am and am usually getting home around 7pm. Which doesn't give me much time to visit with the family, eat dinner, get my daughter ready for bed and read her her stories before I have to pass out and repeat the next day.

I do have a plan to revamp my blog though. I was inspired by another artist online, who drew a comic that I really enjoyed. And will probably be starting my sketch-a-day up again, but this time in 'pencil on paper' form. Once I get the sketchbook I want.

Or option 2, try my hand at doing some sketches on my phone or on an iPad if able.

So stick with me. I'll be starting up regularly again soon. Especially since the ol' tax return should be deposited any day now.

So until then, enjoy a quick sketch I did this evening at home with my Bamboo and Sketchbook Pro.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment