Friday, February 20, 2009

It's business time

Well, I've put this off long enough. Now that time is a completely scarce commodity in my life (and that I haven't done any drawing, other than making cards for the love of my life) I've decided to try an experiment to see how well I can stick to my guns.

I'm planning a drawing a day (more likely a drawing a work day).

Does this mean I'm going to put out master pieces? Hell no. What it does mean is that I'm going to do at least a sketch a day and get it posted in a (somewhat)prompt manner.

I'm doing this for multiple reasons, but all you need to know is that I'm finally stepping up to the plate and getting back to doing some art. And putting it up on the interwebs to boot.

So, as I have to jet here now. Next week (or this weekend if I get a chance) I'll start posting the drawings I did at the end of this week. I actually like two of them.

Till then, laters.

No comments:

Post a Comment