Thursday, February 26, 2009

Shhh! You smell something?


I finally got to see what the Metal Gear Solid game for the iPhone will look like, and while it's not exactly what I would have liked to see for the system, it's still Metal Gear Solid. I can't help but want to play it. Even though I wasn't able to play 3 due to my colorblindness (hear that Kojima? I physically couldn't play the game I wanted to love so much) and I don't have a PS3 so I haven't played 4 yet. But as long as this game isn't too expensive I'm looking forward to seeing how this rendition of the franchise 'plays out'.

And in the spirit of things I decided to do a really fast Solid Snake sketch. I think I'll have to do some more SS drawings in the future. And maybe they won't suck.

Again, ArtRage 2 on my MacBook using my Bamboo.

Lates.

No comments:

Post a Comment