Monday, December 7, 2009

A page of random


Hi everyone. I hope you all had a good weekend. I had a pretty darn good one myself. I got to play some more D&D and furthered the (miss)adventures of the monk Aaru Saa. Needless to say, his story will be one not without humor. I managed to get knocked out 3 times during an 10 hour session. The best of which came from being attacked by a bookshelf.

I s**t you not. A bookshelf. Jumped out and attacked him. He missed both of his attack rolls for his Flury of Blows. And was then knocked out by the shelf's second attack. It'll make for a really damn funny comic.

Anyway, today's sketches are just a pile of random that I did while reading through the Sword and Fist book. A couple are of D&D monks, two are skeleton warriors. And the last is of an old champion with a chainmail hood.

Anyway, I hope ya dig. I'm off to bed now. See you all back here tomorrow for a new sketch.

No comments:

Post a Comment