Friday, December 4, 2009

Postponed by technical problems...


Good morning everyone. Happy Friday.

Due to some technical problems I had to postpone my Thursday update till this morning. I hope you're all able to forgive me.

My phone freaked out and I had to spend some time getting it to behave again, and on top of that, my scanner has decided that it only wants to scan a portion of my sketch. Even though I have nearly the entire page selected as the image it should capture!! Bastard.

Anyway, I was feeling very uninspired last night so I just started sketching and what do you know, I ended up drawing not 1, not 2, but 3 Valiant comics characters.
In order from left to right we have a super loose sketch of X-O Manowar, the warmup sketch of The Eternal Warrior, and a massively cut off sketch of Bloodshot.

I actually liked how the Bloodshot sketch came out. But I guess I'll have to wait for another day to get the entire sketch scanned.

Anyway, I'll do another sketch later today for my Friday update. See you all back here then.

No comments:

Post a Comment