Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Making up for lost time

Well, well, well. Look who finally got back around to his blog.

That's right. I'm back for a new update everyone (who's still bothering to come by my moderately neglected corner of the internet). And this time I'm bring you three sketches of varying content.

The first is from the other weekend, and was done while my daughter was taking a nap. We had just finished watching some more Avatar (which we finished last weekend, and it was AWESOME!). So I did another sketch of Ang and Katara practicing some tai chi / water bending.

The next sketch is from yesterday and was the product of only a minute or so. I was rather busy and my sketch-break ran very short. So it is nothing more than a gesture.

And lastly, is a series of sketches I did today. I wanted to treat it more as an exercise of warm-ups. Just to keep my hand moving on the page, not getting attached to anything and keep doodling till my break was up.

I also got a request for some artwork at work, so I will probably start working on that sometime soon as well.

So on that note, I'm gonna call it a night. Hope you all dig at least one of these sketches, and I'll see you back here next time.




No comments:

Post a Comment