Thursday, January 12, 2012

Sketches of Ice and Fire

Happy New Year everyone!


Wow, I was really not very good about updating my blog last year huh? Well this year I'm going to make an effort to be better about not neglecting this thing. Granted, I'm not off to a very good start in that regards.


Work has been really good at keeping me excessively busy. And every time that I think I've got it sorted out, the monster reveals its self to be more of a hydra rather than the normal dragon that I was expecting and I get to start the chaos all over again.


I haven't been to my martial arts in a few months, and I'm not sure how this month will fare in that regard either. Probably not well.


But that being said, I am going to be trying to get back on track with my sketch a day.


To help prove that I'm not completely ignoring my sketching, I have some pictures of some sketch book pages that I was able to get done over the past few weeks.


And of course since I'm working my way through the rest of the books in the A Song of Ice and Fire series (currently into book 3), and anxiously waiting for the first season of the show (Game of Thrones) to be released from HBO, the sketches are all of characters from this series.


Hope you all dig the sketches. I'll hopefully be seeing you all again soon, with new sketches in tow.








No comments:

Post a Comment