Monday, January 16, 2012

Snow Day

Good morning everyone out there still bothering to come around to my little corner of the internet.

I know what some of you are thinking. I didn't get my sketch posted Friday and I probably didn't even do one. Well, that's not exactly true. I did do a quick 5 minute sketch on Friday inspired by a cosplay video I saw on kotaku. But I didn't get the chance to upload it onto my blog at work and when I got home I found that I am still unable to connect more than 4 devices to my wifi router (for some reason). And those spots have been taken up by my Mac mini, Apple TV, PS3 and the GF's iPhone.

However, this morning I did have an idea. I am going to move my sketch to my iPhone, then transfer them to my Mac mini for the update.

I also want to do another sketch today (obviously, since I need to get back in to the whole 'sketch a day' process) so I'll try and do another update sometime later on.

Till then, if you are also finding yourself not at work due to some awesome snow, go have fun in it. And be safe.

1 comment: