Saturday, August 18, 2012

Another Bulk Update

Well everyone, here's another set of sketches that I whipped out on Thursday and Friday.

So while I didn't get them posted on their respective days, the important thing is that I got the sketches done. And while I did continue working on the Wednesday sketch, I ended up making the female lead for the sketch a little too clean, making the upper portion of the sketch not match the lower portion. Oh well. If I had the gumption I would just 'ink' the entire thing and bring it all together.

Friday's sketch was partially inspired by the potential awesomeness of the game Sleeping Dogs, and the movie Hard Boiled. This is a set of friends, or possible partners for the Hong Kong police or something along those lines.

Anyway, I also recently found that a very good friend of mine released a game on iOS recently so please show some love and check it out.



Have a good weekend everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment