Friday, May 21, 2010

Frazetta week, the final chapter


Good evening everyone.

Well, the GF's sister gave birth to a very cute little girl today. So I'm technically an Uncle again. And I had a pretty busy day at work, so sadly I didn't have a chance to post my last sketch for the week until now.

My Frazetta tribute week comes to an end, with probably one of the best layouts I've done on this sketch blog. I didn't expect to do something like this today. Namely because I just didn't have a lot of time to put into a sketch. But that fact ended up in me roughing out a pretty nice layout.

What do you think?

It was done in CS3 on my MacBook using my (once again) trusty Bamboo tablet. As have all of the sketches this week.

Well, I'm off to bed. Have a great weekend everyone. See you back here on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment