Wednesday, July 13, 2011

And Now for Something, Completely Different

Good evening everyone.

Hope you all are having a great day. I had a pretty good one myself. Busy, but good none the less. And when I sat down to do my sketch today I felt like painting an environment instead of sketching yet another person.


I'm really sorry that I missed the sketch yesterday. It was another of those days that seemed to slip past you before you even realized what happened.

However, in doing so it's becoming very clear that I need a new stylus for my Bamboo tablet. One of these days I'll get a new one.

Anyway I hope you all like the sketch this week. I'm going to go and get some sleep in a few minutes. So, have a great evening and I'll be back here soon.
Maybe even tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment