Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Monday and Tuesday, Sort of Friday Too

Good evening anyone out there that is still coming around to this blog.

Sorry for the continual lapses in my updates. I started to do a sketch on Friday of Soka and Suki from Avatar: The Last Airbender. But I didn't get much farther than some quick gestures, so I fleshed out the forms a little more on Monday.
Suki's right arm is crazy long, and I didn't feel like spending a lot more time trying to fix the layout. But I like the concept of the sketch and will probably re-visit it again in the near future.


Today's sketch is inspired by the upcoming Pixar flick, Brave. The teaser trailer looks pretty awesome. I'm a big fan of Scottish lore and love those settings, so this movie looks to be right up my alley. Plus the colors are amazing.


Anywho, I might finish this one up some more tomorrow. Or I might work on something else all together. We'll see what happens.

Have a good night everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment