Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Two for...Wednesday

Well, good evening everyone. Hope you all had a happy and safe 4th of July.

We've been having some fantastic weather here in the Pacific Northwest. I ended up not being able to post my blog yesterday due to the fact that, well, I lost track of time.

So today you get two super fast sketches.


Yesterday's sketch is of Natsuki and Kenji from the movie Summer Wars. I watched it last week and it was awesome. It totally surprised me. I wasn't sure if I was going to be very into it at the beginning. But by the time the movie was coming to a completion I was cheering for the entire family the movie focuses on.


And today's sketch was going to be of Sin City's resident bombshell exotic dancer, Nancy. But with more of a Brom styled twist. Though I didn't get much further than picking out the background/base color and started outlining the figure. Maybe I'll finish it tomorrow Or maybe I'll do a new sketch to keep my pencil moving.

Anywho, have a good evening. I'll see you back here tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment