Saturday, September 25, 2010

Man, where have I been?

Good evening everyone.

I know, it's been quite some time since my last update. I've been on vacation for the past week, and while I know that's not exactly a very good reason for missing my sketches it did have an affect on getting them done.

I've been having a good time with the girlfriend and daughter, and playing some games on my new PS3. And well, things just got away from me.

The games inspired me to do a sketch of an elven archer and considering the fact that today was a 'game day' gift from the girlfriend I didn't want to spend too much time on it. I set an alarm for 12 minutes.

So I present to you my 11 minute elven archer.


I actually had another sketch in the works this evening, but for some reason I have not quite figured out, my MacBook decided to restart its self before I saved the image. Bummer.

Oh well.

Hope you enjoy and I'll see you back here next week for more regular postings.

No comments:

Post a Comment