Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Witch's Brew

Good evening once again everyone. Welcome back for another sketch.

I'm sorry that I didn't get one done yesterday. The day completely slipped away from me.

Tonight's sketch is based off of a show that the girlfriend and I are addicted to, and is my third sketch inspired by the show.
My muse this evening was the local witch who is spending too much time with the dark arts, Devon.


I didn't want to over think this sketch too much. I tried to keep it all simple. Quick linework and layout. Simple colors. Minimal rendering.

Stepping back from it, I think it turned out alright. It's actually an image that I could see myself coming back to in the near future. I know, I know. I've said that a lot. But I always mean it.

Anyway I hope you all enjoy the sketch and I'll see you back here tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment