Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Holiday Week = Me Missing Sketches

I doubted the weather predictions from last week.

"If, and I stress if, we see any snow this weekend it will just be a dusting," I said. Honestly believing that we weren't going to see any real accumulation of snow this winter. Especially this early into the winter.

And when it started snowing on Sunday, I wasn't really surprised. But it stuck. Then the damnedest thing happened. It kept snowing overnight, and we ended up having quite a bit of snow hang out for a few days (it's still here as of tonight as well).

Two snow days and Thanksgiving preparations pretty much sucked away my time and before I new it it was Wednesday and still no new sketch.

So to make up for it I decided to share some drawings I did at the end of last week with my daughter. She really wanted to color with daddy, so we opened her sketchbook, grabbed some crayons and went to town. I think she really improved my sketches.

What do you think?




Anyway I hope you all have a great Thanksgiving and a safe weekend.

1 comment: