Monday, November 15, 2010

Way past due

Well, good evening out there in internet land.

If you happen to check this blog more than once in a while, you may have noticed that I missed a posting last week. Or rather, all of them. Yikes.

Well, I'm getting back on track after a week of half days and a day off. Today's sketch is based off of the last gaming session with my group. They found themselves in a rather trying fight in a room with lots of water and some small standing areas joined by some old iron bridges. And yes, there were some skeletal foes in and out of the water.


I didn't have a whole lot of time to devote to the sketch today, so it's not much more than an outline. if I'm feeling like it I might put some more time on it tomorrow. We'll see how my inspiration and availability looks then.

So, until tomorrow I hope you like the sketch and stay warm and dry this evening.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment