Friday, February 11, 2011

And I'm spent...

Hi there out there in internet land.

I am completely spent. I had two nights in a row of little sleep, and had a very draining day. So I'm going to make this short and sweet.

At lunch I started drawing a sketch of good ol' Logan. I really liked the head and face and was really liking the way it was coming together.


Until I drew the body.
Then it lost something. I'm not sure what. It may have just been me being tired, but I quit on that sketch and moved on to this one.


And I liked this one a little more. The head and face didn't have the same style I was going for, but the rest of it seemed to feel a little better.

Then I decided to start inking it. And that's when I ran out of time.


And now, I'm going to bed. Hope you all dig this Friday triple-shot. Don't get used to it. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment