Thursday, March 19, 2009

Getting back on track


Hi again everyone. I'm back to posting. The last few days have been CRAZY and because of that I missed a post (or two). But I am going to be redoubling my efforts to staying on top of this.
So today I did a drawing of my favorite Iron Chef.

Morimoto-sama!

While it doesn't look much like him, (or anything like him to be honest) I was inspired to do a sketch of Morimoto-sama since I saw him helping Bobby Flay make sushi on his show Throwdown. Morimoto apparently wears traditional clothing while in his kitchen. And that is the coolest thing ever. I don't see many people in this attire outside of the martial arts, or on festive occasions (outside of Japan that is).

It was done with the usual suspects. My MacBook with the free version of ArtRage and my Bamboo.

I'm thinking about starting a theme for next weeks drawings. I'm leaning towards a 'martial art a day' or maybe a 'street fighter a day'. I'll figure it out soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment