Friday, March 27, 2009

Street Fighter A Day - The Big Finish



Well, it was a fun week. And I'm glad to see that I was able to complete the task at hand. 5 days. 5 Street Fighter sketches.
Makoto
Ken & Ryu
Zangief
Dhalsim
And the (big) finish. Another two pack. I asked a few people who they thought I should end the week with and I had a tie. So I decided to try them both.

The first is Cammy. She's done with traditional media. Pencil on Cover Stock. I don't have my scanner hooked up yet, so it's a digital photo.

The second is the guy we all love to hate. Dan.
Dan was done with the usual gear. MacBook using my free copy of ArtRage and my Bamboo tablet.

That'll do it for me this week. Have a great weekend everyone and I'll see you all Monday for another sketch.

No comments:

Post a Comment