Monday, January 10, 2011

A clandestine coming together

Good evening to all of you out there. I hope you all had a good weekend.

Today's sketch is very much inspired by Season 3 of The Tudors. There was a scene where the wife of one of the aristocrats slipped away with the king's spy to engage in some morally questionable activities, while her husband was still in the room behind them.

Not exactly activity I condone but it stuck with me as it really felt like this was something that you would probably experience in the royal court during those times.


Anyway, i decided to sketch it out in my own way, giving me practice on drawing figures together, as well as working on subtle background elements. In this case curtains, two hanging and one draped.

Hope you all dig the sketch and I'll see you back here tomorrow for another update.

No comments:

Post a Comment