Friday, January 21, 2011

What a week...

Hey there internet land.

Well, as I expected, this week ended up being rather busy at work for me. And I don't want to post my new fan pic for Bonnie Lass until I've got it 'finished', so you will not be seeing update for that yet. Especially since I have barely had a chance to work on it this week.

Sorry. :P


However, I did manage to sneak in a super fast sketch yesterday of one of my favorite characters from the SNK game Garou: Mark of the Wolves, Khushnood Butt.
Terrible name. But he was a lot of fun to play as.
Thinking about that game made me really miss my old Dreamcast. I had an absolute blast playing that game, and it looked amazing. SNK really knows how to animate fighting movements. While I will always love Capcom's art more than SNK's realistic style, their animations always seemed to be a little better than the big C's.

Anyway, I hope you all dig the super fast sketch and I'll hopefully have a new fan pic to post sometime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment