Friday, May 13, 2011

Again, not my fault

Well, turns out I was thwarted once again from posting my sketch. More work being done on the site made it so I wasn't able to put up my sketch from yesterday.
Not a big deal, just made me laugh a bit. Two days in a row I had a sketch ready to go and I couldn't post them. Where as in the past, I easily could have gotten online, but I just didn't have anything to post.

Anyway, yesterday's sketch is of Ukyo from Samurai Spirits (Showdown). He was always one of my favorite characters to play. I loved his battojutsu style and his color scheme was really fun and fresh compared to the standard designs for other fighting game characters.


And this sketch was actually one of my favorites that I've done in a while.

I'm not sure if I'll be getting a sketch done today though, as I seem to have caught the crud that's going around work and infected my daughter. I'll try to get a traditional media sketch done this evening if I can. If not, chock this one up as a sick day.

Enjoy, and stay healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment