Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Tuesday, five minute sketch

Good evening everyone.

I had a few minutes today to do a quick sketch. During my lunch break I was watching some videos on youtube of some video games that caught my attention recently. And the funny thing is that they are ports, not new games.

Including one that I've been meaning to pick up for a while now. The new version of Lunar that came out recently. So when I had five minutes to whip up the sketch I decided to do another super fast sketch of Lunar's main character Alex. And it's another sketch in my growing series of drawings of people/characters that you really wouldn't be able to recognize unless I told you who they were.


Oh well. Guess I could blame it on the cold... but really, I'm just out of practice.

Anyway. I'll see ya'll back here tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment