Monday, May 16, 2011

SF: Sketch

Good evening everyone.

I'm starting to feel a functional again, enough so that I went to work. And near the end of the day I took a small break to do my Monday sketch.
The inspiration for today was one of my favorite movies. Samurai Fiction.

If you are a fan of samurai flicks, japanese comedy and an all around good time, you should totally check this movie out.


The sketch was intended to be the main character, Heishiro. But, it really didn't come together as well as I would have liked. Probably should have used some photo reference...
Anyway, to help those that have seen the movie, I included his family's sacred sword behind him and the pepper balls around him.

Anyway, I should be getting to bed. My daughter has gotten sick, again, and I really want to get over this cold so I don't get sick again too.

Hope ya'll enjoy and I'll see you back here tomorrow.

UPDATE: LOL, I just looked at the sketch again posting it... and it REALLY doesn't look like Heishiro at all! Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment