Friday, June 10, 2011

The Internets, I Has Them.... Barely

Wow. What a week it has been.

We are once again firmly trenched in for another round of internet battle at the apartment. We switched to a different provider with the understanding that we would be getting more reliable internet signal, and a reliable billing process.

Only to find that the internet speed is a fraction of what was promised, and less than acceptable for this modern age.
Too slow for Netflix streaming (another reason we got rid of our previous cable TV).
Incredibly slow downloading games, or game related materials (it took me 16 hours to download the copy of inFAMOUS I got from Sony).

We are in the process of hopefully getting this all sorted out, but it really took a bite out of my week. And getting any sketching done.

Today I had about 5 minutes to do a sketch so I finally did one.


It's a really iffy sketch of a shinobi perched above his prey. Or the guard of his prey. Or is he just avoiding being discovered so he can exit with the information he was hired to retrieve?
I'll leave that to you.

Hope you all have a great weekend and I'll try my best to get back into the swing of things next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment