Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Ha Ha! Made it!

Well, I thought for sure I was going to miss another posting this week. After I put my daughter to bed I got sucked into adding some new content to my iTunes and completely lost track of time.

I already missed my posting yesterday. I wouldn't miss another one.

So here is yesterday's sketch.


It's of my favorite video game karateka, Hitomi from the Dead or Alive series. Honestly, I haven't played the games with her that much. But I love her design.
The sketch is very loose, but that's to be expected as it was my first sketch for the week and I only had a few minutes to work on it.

Today's sketch is next.


In keeping with the fighting game girl trend, I decided to sketch Street Fighter's Ibuki. The pose for this sketch was inspired by the opening scene of the movie Shinobi no Mono. I just recently picked up the series and am really looking forward to watching them.
You should all probably expect some more shinobi sketches in the near future.

Well hope ya'll dig the sketches and have a great evening. I have to get to bed. I'm sitting in on another class tomorrow evening and need to be rested.

Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment