Saturday, June 4, 2011

Saturday is the new Friday

Blast! I missed my posting yesterday.

We had some friends over for dinner after work last night and I got caught up with that so I completely forgot to open my laptop.

I did get in a sketch yesterday. And it is of Vanessa from King of Fighters. I have always liked her design, though I haven't played her much in the games.


I was liking the sketch yesterday, up until I started working on her face. Then for some reason I just couldn't get the eyes to come together at all. And before I knew it, the 10 minutes I gave myself for the sketch had come and gone.

Oh well. Maybe I'll come back and fix this sketch up in the future.

Anyway, I hope you all have a great weekend. It's already sunny and blue skies here. Play hard and be safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment