Monday, August 22, 2011

Another Monday

Good evening to those of you out there.

Well, last week seemed to pass in a blur. I managed to get my post done on Monday, then Tuesday I went to the doctor to find out why my foot has been hurting. Turns out it's plantar fasciitis. So the rest of my week was taken up with busy days at work, followed up with trying to get this conditions taken care of.

And I went to watch my martial arts class so as not to fall to far behind in my studies. And while there I got some great advice on how to help take care of my foot.

I took Friday off to rest up my foot and purchase the insoles my doctor recommended for me. During the day I decided to whip up some sketches, so I pulled my Bamboo tablet and USB cable out of my laptop bag. But alas, I had no stylus. No digital sketching for me.

But I did manage to get a sketch started on Thursday. And another one today. I'm going to spend the week working in Manga Studio trying to learn more about the program. Especially in regards to getting the sketch saved for posting online better.

Anywho, I need to get some more ice for my foot so I'm gonna take off for the evening. Hope you all dig the sketches and I'll see you back here next time.



No comments:

Post a Comment