Wednesday, August 31, 2011

A quick one before bed

Good evening.

Sadly, despite how sexy the title of this update is, it contains no hanky-panky. Nor anything even close to sexy.

I had a few minute to do a sketch before taking off from work for the evening today, so I decided to do something I haven't sketched a lot.
A futuristic, foot-soldier. Perhaps on a planet with a less than hospitable atmosphere.
Perhaps on Earth, but wading through a warzone filled with hazardous gas and other chemicals.

We'll never really know as I didn't get any further than putting down a background gesture and started fleshing in the actual figure before I had to go.

But, at least it's something to post this evening.

Hope you all dig, and I'll try to get a better sketch done tomorrow.

Good night out there in internet land.

No comments:

Post a Comment