Monday, August 15, 2011

Monday Fantasy: Choose your own adventure

Good evening. It's time for a much overdue Monday Sketch.

I had a super busy Monday as my project had to send out a major milestone today. But the good news is that we got the builds out the door before 6pm. Which was great for me as I have been having some trouble with my foot lately (weird pain in my heel, along the inside of my foot) and it was seriously agitated today from a lot of running from my cube, to my temps desks, to my producer's and lead programmer's offices.

By the time we were done with our tasks I was ready to not move around for a while, so I fired up CS3, started listening to the Final Fantasy Tactics soundtrack and began sketching.

I ended up sketching a young night looking at an old map. I really only spent around 10 minutes on the sketch, but I have an idea of the environment in my mind right now. He's in a forgotten portion of a castle's library. Looking at a map leading to a legendary treasure and realizing that a new chapter in his life is beginning at that moment.


That, or he's looking at some form of inkblock nude pinup he found in his Lord's chambers. Perhaps of the Lord's wife? Or mistress?

I'll let you decide what this story is yourself. And the fact that he doesn't have a face should help you come up with some great versions yourselves.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy and I'll see you all back here tomorrow (hopefully).

No comments:

Post a Comment