Friday, August 7, 2009

An unfinished Michelangelo


Welcome back faithful viewers. I didn't manage to get the sketch finished to the extent I was hoping for, but all in all I'm pretty happy with it. Yeah, I've got TMNT on the brain. I loved the cartoon as a kid. The first movie is a personal favorite of mine. Two was awesome, but really Ernie Reyes Jr is what made that movie awesome. Dude is awesome.

Anyway, this sketch is of good ol, Michelangelo. Everyone's favorite nunchaku wielding funny guy. I was going to do a sketch of him using a manrikigusari but I decided to just to a sketch of him with the trusty chucks. I saw a sketch of the turtles by Joe Mad and he had Mikey using a manrikigusari and I thought to myself, yes! Of course he'd be able to use them. And what a great support weapon for him to carry in the event that he lost the chucks. Brilliant.

Anyway, it was done in CS3 on the MacBook using my Bamboo tablet. Hope you all think it's neat. I'll finish it up on Monday. Unless I have the urge to work on something else.

Have a great weekend and I'll see you back here on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment