Monday, August 3, 2009

Ryu and Chun Li, part 3


Welcome back everyone. Hope you all had a great weekend. I didn't manage to spend any time on the sketch over the weekend, but I did end up doing some real life painting. Condo painting that is. Not very creative, but just as messy.

Anyway, today sees me doing more work on Chun Li. I finished up her clean(er) lines, and started in with the colors. I'm almost done with them and all in all, they're coming together pretty well. I also had to change the background color to help my colorblind eyes pick up on any spots during the cleanup phase.
I will have to finish this up tomorrow though as I need to work on a new sketch. This is a sketch a day blog. Not a constant process on one pice for the end of time, after all.

Anyway, I hope you all are enjoying seeing how things come together on it. And yes, it was once again done in CS3 on my MacBook using the Bamboo tablet.

In finding some reference material for Chun Li's color scheme, I watched a video of her in her alternate costume in Street Fighter VI. Wow. It's pretty hot. I wish they went with something more in this style during the Alpha series, instead of the jump suit. Oh well. I may have to do a sketch of that in the future.

Anyway, have a great evening and I'll see you all back here tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment