Monday, August 31, 2009

Monday, Monday


Hi everyone. Hope you had a great weekend. And welcome back to the sketch-a-day.

I thought that I'd have time to get a sketch up on Friday, but the day really flew by me. The next thing I knew it was midnight and I was really tired and I had missed another post. Please don't be too cross with me.

I have another sketch of Psylocke today. I really wanted to get a more finished sketch up of her, but this will have to do for the time being. I have some other sketches in mind for this week as well. But I figured doing one of her was a little appropriate as the news today is that Disney has purchased Marvel Comics! Wow.

I don't know how exactly I feel about this, namely because certain 'higher ups' at Marvel have managed to piss all over the universe that I had known and loved in the past. But I'm afraid that having new 'overlords' with the history that Disney has, may affect their overall product. Will it be cleaned up a bit? Made to be more kid friendly? We'll have to wait and see.

Good thing almost all of my comic reading is either manga or more independent publishers.

Anyway, hope this sketch doesn't hurt your eyes too badly. And I'll see you back here tomorrow.

Oh yeah, almost forgot. It was done in CS3 on my MacBook using the trusty Bamboo tablet.

No comments:

Post a Comment