Monday, August 2, 2010

The Problems with Kissing

Well everyone, hope you all had a good weekend. Welcome back for another Monday edition of ninjaboy's sketch-a-day.


Recently the girlfriend and I got addicted to the new show The Gates. It's pretty interesting, and an unexpected find. Yes, it's about vampires and werewolves, and succubus', witches and everything else supernatural. All rolled into a secured suburb called The Gates.
I have described the show as a mix of Moonlight and Desperate Housewives (even though I've never seen DH, I assumed it was something like this).


You should check it out. Some really great characters and a lot of potential for really good stories.


The sketch is based on a girl in high school just figuring out how dangerous puberty can be. I don't want to give too much away. But let's just say it's a story I can't wait to see more of.


Anyway, it's not fully fleshed out as I really only worked on it for about 12 minutes in CS3 using my trusty Bamboo tablet. Maybe I'll finish it up later this week. We'll see how things go at work.


Well, off to bed now. Have a great evening and I'll see you back here for my Tuesday sketch.

No comments:

Post a Comment