Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Halloween Sketch, Part 1

Good evening everyone out there on the interwebs.

You might be wondering where I was yesterday? Ok, most likely not, but there is a good reason I didn't post a new Sketch yesterday.
I was working on a musical project I'm trying to work on with my Uncle. We did a quick recording of a song concept that I am working on a couple of weekends ago, and he sent me the files to work the other day. And since we were super busy this last weekend, I didn't get to start playing with it until last night.

Anyway, today's sketch is part 1 of my Halloween sketch. I have been wanting to do a sketch of my version of the classic vampire for a while now. So here is the rough outline for the sketch. I may change the entire thing tomorrow when I start working on it again. But for now it is what it is.

Hope you all enjoy the sketch and I'll see you back online tomorrow for Part 2.

Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment