Tuesday, December 7, 2010

The Black Lodge

Well howdy-doo everybody.

It's time for my Tuesday update to the sketch a day. After watching the amazingly well done Dual Spires episode of Psych I found myself a little inspired by the source material/inspiration for this show.

Twin Peaks.

If you were a fan of Twin Peaks this was probably one of the best pieces of comedy you will watch on TV this year.
I can't say enough about how well it was executed. Flawless.

Anyway, I sat down to do my sketch and all I could think of was poor Laura Palmer and Detective Dale Cooper. So I started sketching, and found that I had put down a rough outline of Laura and Detective Cooper in the Black Lodge.


I think I'll probably go about finishing up the sketch tomorrow. I know, I've been doing a lot of sketch series lately. But I think I really want to see how this one looks more fleshed out.

I'm also really wanting to sit down and watch the series again. And I do have a couple weeks of vacation coming up, so it's a strong possibility to actually happen soon.

Maybe I'll see you all there. On the other side.

No comments:

Post a Comment