Saturday, December 18, 2010

I want to tel you something...

Well, good evening out there.

I'm sorry I didn't get my sketch posted yesterday (Friday) but I ended up having a very busy day at work. It actually went to the wee hours of the morning.

So I didn't get to my blog when I thought I would.


Anyway, here is a quick sketch of Black Cat, beckoning to our friendly neighborhood Spider-Man to come over for a... talk.

Felecia was one of my favorite Web Head 'villains'. Her romantic history with Peter/Spider-Man has always made the interactions between the to fun to read. One of my favorite stories about the two was done by writer/director Kevin Smith. The book's called Spider-Man/Black Cat: The Evil that Men Do and I'd highly advise fans of Spider-Man picking it up for a read. Good stuff.

Anyway, I have to get running as the GF and I are going to a holiday party tonight and there's still work to do.

Have a great weekend and I'll hopefully see you back here on Monday.

Disclaimer: I'm on holiday vacation starting Monday, so I may not get my sketches done on time for the rest of the year. I'll try though.

No comments:

Post a Comment