Friday, July 31, 2009

2/3 of the way there


Hey there everyone. I hope you all had a great Friday. I continued working on the Ryu and Chun Li sketch from yesterday.
I have more or less finished Ryu. I gave him cleaner lines, and put in all of his colors. I really feel like I made him too small... but I'll just say that this is Ryu from the Zero (Alpha here in the States) series. So there. :P
All in all, I do think that he came together rather well. I used the color scheme from his appearance in Street Fighter 2: HD Remix. So, big ups for Udon for their awesomely clean character art.

I started working on Chun Li when I realized that I ran out of time. I'll either try to finish her this weekend, or on Monday. Whichever ends up happening first.

Anyway, the piece was continued in CS3 on my MacBook and using the ol' Bamboo tablet.

Have a great weekend everyone, and I'll see you back here Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment