Saturday, June 27, 2009

Friday's Sketch, a day late and a dollar short



Hi everyone. Due to the fact that I was unable to finish Friday's sketch on time, and the fact that my girl and daughter are still sleeping, I decided to finish the sketch this morning.

How I landed on a Kratos sketch was simply due to the fact that every sketch of a woman I was trying to do before hand was looking like crap. I had a few good ideas, but way more bad ones. But even the good ideas ended up being executed poorly. So, after my 20th or so screen clear I just let the pen do the work and ended up with an action pose. After working on it for a little while, I decided that it really should be of Kratos - the BADASS from the God of War video game series.

I think I might start another theme for the sketches next week and draw some of my favorite game characters. That could be fun.

Anyway, I hope you all have a good weekend. And please forgive this lowly 'artist' another late posting.

PS: I've included one of the bad sketches I did, and saved. Just to prove how poorly things were going before this sketch.

No comments:

Post a Comment