Thursday, June 18, 2009

Weapon X


Sometimes inspiration appears without any real triggers, or warning. Such is the case with today's drawing.
Originally I was trying to sketch out a jedi woman entering combat in a dramatic way (there hasn't been many actual action shots in this blog) but nothing was working the way I had it in my mind. And after the 5th screen clear I just decided to start sketching.
The results of this freeform doodle is a sketch of Weapon X.

Cool comic. Awesome art. Great character origin (I call it an origin as it explains how Logan became Wolverine, not because of his Origins comic from a few years ago).

As Logan was a man with few words in that story I'll keep this brief. Hope you all like it, and I'll try to do something more exciting tomorrow.

See you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment