Monday, June 1, 2009

Kunoichi


Hey there everyone, and welcome to a Monday installment of Sketch-a-Day. I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. We had a really good one here in the Pacific North-West.
Today's sketch is of a random kunoichi, or female ninja. She's probably getting ready for a mission, or is about to receive some instructions from her sensei. I'll let you draw your own conclusion.

I hope to revisit this character in the future. There are elements about her that I really like, and elements that I really wish I had planned out better.
I also used her as a vehicle to try out a new style of drawing faces. Hopefully it starts to evolve into a more cohesive style sometime in the future.

Anyway, I hope you like it. Once again it was done on my MacBook using the free version of ArtRage and my Bamboo tablet.

See you all tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment