Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Rise Centurion


We are working our way through The Tudors at home. Granted very slowly (it's hard to sit down and watch something new for an hour with a baby running around the house), but we are working through it.
But recently if we have some spare time at home and need something on that I can tune in on from time to time, I've found that I'm watching episodes of Rome again. And yes, this show is fantastic on second viewings as well.
I'm not going to go off on what makes the show great, again. So instead I'll just let you know that it inspired today's sketch.

It was done in the free version of ArtRage on my MacBook and using my Bamboo tablet.

Hope you all dig.

The painting I did in the background for yesterday's image was fun. And I think I'll try my hand at digital painting again in the near future. We'll see.

Have a great day everyone. Enjoy the sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment