Friday, June 12, 2009

That Moment (Friday Bonus)


I know what you're thinking. Woah dude, this sure is a departure from your usual fare of daily sketches. Indeed, it is.
I always have been, a hopeless romantic. One of my dream projects is to illustrate and write/cowrite a story about the romance between Peter Parker/Spiderman and Mary Jane. They've been my favorite comic book 'couple' for as long as I can remember (hear that Quesada, an old fan of Spiderman LIKED them together!!!), and I've always enjoyed reading about their relationship trials. Especially while married. It's always struck me how powerful their love must have been for them to stay together through all of the chaos and torment that the life Spiderman brings home.

Anyway, I was listening to some Prince while I was sketching and before I knew it I had drawn a pair of young lovers. Of course they're both over 18. Get your mind out of the gutter. :P
This was actually started yesterday, but I didn't decide to finish it until today. I'm actually rather partial to it. I think it turned out pretty cute.

Anyway, I just got some good news that I won't be working this weekend, so on that note I bid you all a fantastic weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment