Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Wow, I suck at this blog thing...


Well, I did it again. I missed another post. But to be fair, I had a super busy day yesterday. Both professionally and personally. It wasn't a bad day, rather it was one of those days where you constantly have something to do and when you finally take that breather you realize that it's now time for bed.
I'm sure you've all been there.

Anyway, I managed to get a new program to do my art in. And as such, I decided to try and do today's piece in the style of Jason Chan. I've been watching some of his videos available from Massive Black and to say the least I've been inspired. I'm really branching outside of my normal 'digital sketching box' by trying his method. But I must say it's a lot of fun. I hope to get some more pieces like this under my belt. And who knows, maybe I'll start to get better at it.

Today's piece, while being inspired by Jason Chan, is also inspired by the last PSP game I played. Jeanne d'Arc. If you haven't tried it you really should. It's one of the best tactics styled games I've played in years. And it's one of the best looking PSP titles I've seen in a long time as well.

Hope you all dig it, and I'll see you all tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment