Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Revisiting the Ranger


Hi everyone.
I had a really busy day yesterday, so I have to apologize for another missed posting. I'll try to make up for it by doing a 2nd piece tonight if I have time. I'm going to have the house to myself for the evening, so if I don't get caught up in cleaning I'll try and get another piece done.

I managed to find a few moments here and there today to put together this quick sketch. I ended up revisiting the Ranger I sketched Friday. This is a little bit of a different look for the character, but I'm having fun with him. Hopefully I'll come upon a design I like a lot.

I'm also playing around with a new style of Photoshop drawing, where I'm doing a loose layout on one layer to get a pose I like, then I'm adding details to a layer above it.

Anyway, hope you all had a great weekend and I'll see you all back here tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment