Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Farewell old friend...

Hi everyone.
As you probably noticed, I didn't get a new sketch done last night. And for once I don't feel bad about that.
I got home late, and I decided to say good bye to an old friend of mine. We have had lots of great times. She was there for me when I was feeling blue, or worse. She helped me to make so many people laugh at parties. We wrote some good songs, and played some better ones over the years. She was an absolute pleasure to get to know and have around.

But it's time for the next chapter in our lives, and sadly, that means we are going our separate ways. But I'm sure she will always be making beautiful music, no matter where she's at.

So long old friend. God speed.

PS: No the GF and I didn't break up. I'm selling my acoustic after work.

1 comment: