Monday, November 30, 2009

A return to active duty


Hi everyone. Did you miss me? I didn't plan on not posting an update for an entire week, but I had to use up some vacation time, and then there was Thanksgiving, and I just didn't have the time to sketch. Let alone update this poor, neglected blog.

But some good news. Yesterday some friends and I got together and finally played the game of D&D that we've been trying to get set up for a month now. It was loads of fun. However, shortly after arriving at the gaming location we found out that the character that I had created previously, wouldn't be able to roll in this game. So I created a new character. He's a Drow Monk named Aaru Saa (that's his monk name).

Anyway, I managed to sneak in a quick character sketch of him last night before bed. Hope you like it.

I'll try to return to my normal posting schedule this week. Need to stay on top of this.

Anyway, have a good evening and I'll see you all back here tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment